Monday, February 25, 2008

Been a while

If you're reading this I assume you are feeling excited because I have finally blogged again. Well before you get your hopes up let me just say that I am blogging to ask for grace. I have been overwhelmed lately with Disciple Now and other irons in my fire to the point that I have neglected blogging. However, I haven't given up. I ask for a little more of your patience while I get through this week and I promise to be back on track. It just pleases me that there's someone out there that actually reads them. Well, thank you to whoever you are. There will be a fresh blog coming your way next Monday if not sooner. Thanks again for your patience. 

Alan

3 comments:

Keith said...

What's up with Al!I hope you were blessed by the Disciple now weekend. I was just in Jackson to teach my yearly Ballooning class. Met a couple of wonderful young men who impressed me with their interest in ballooning and missions. Its always a struggle to prepare for the Christian Performing Arts Festival but I always am blessed by the faithfulness of the people that come and participate. Keep on Blogging

Anonymous said...

blog, man, blog! Just kidding, miss ya man!

Anonymous said...

HeY aLaN!!!! WaTs Up?!?