Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blogging


     It has been brought to my attention that blogging by definition is simply an individual or group of individuals who produce an ongoing narrative. I don't really understand how one individual could have an ongoing narrative unless he or she were blogging themselves. This would be disturbingly weird and unorthodox. 
With that being said, as a new blogger, I don't want to carry on ongoing narratives with myself so I need you all to respond. Which will generate a nice blogging experience for all of us. 
Students, the blog is primarily for you so please feel free to chime in any way you would like.  Here is a little picture for you to comment on. Who is the true identity of Random man. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that Random Man, if that indeed is his name, is a meterosexual poser who needs to be unmasked in an extreme way.

Go White Bear!

Dan and Haley Chapin said...

Someone who appears to be carefull of what he hears and says as he seems to be covering his ears and mouth. On the other hand, he may need to protect his eyes and check his pride!!!!! Not by this discription, but I think it is Bro Jim all dressed up!

Jim Collier said...

Hey! I resemble that remark. I do need to do both of those (eyes and pride), however, I would look more like Captain America than Random-weirdo. But, thanks for the thought.

Anonymous said...

I think its clear that Alan is
random man!


molly

Anonymous said...

it can't be brother jim because he's never had that little patch of hair under his bottom lip
austin

Anonymous said...

Hey Alan! Can you post that random man video on your blog plz!

Jessica

Anonymous said...

ITS ALAN!! lol

*christiana upchurch*